- Inspect each carton for outside damage. If cartons show torn cardboard or distressed edges this is a good indication for damage.
- Check your Delivery Order (DO) for correctness and count all material received to make sure all
- Note all issues (damages) on the DO and be as specific as possible.
- Sign DO and receive all material including damaged material
- Once unloaded, we recommend storing the flooring in the location where it is to be installed.
This will allow the flooring to acclimate and be ready for install.
- In case of damage please contact us after delivery for replacement of damaged cartons.
We will replace the damaged product for you and file a claim with the transporter ONLY if you note damaged on the delivery slip (DO). Without the notation we lose the ability for file a freight claim and are not able to provide replacement material at no cost to you.